The RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Definite site for RPG

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Roll the Dices eh?

Go down 
2 posters

Get it?
Yes, okies
Roll the Dices eh? Vote_lcap75%Roll the Dices eh? Vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
Kind of......
Roll the Dices eh? Vote_lcap25%Roll the Dices eh? Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Maybe, explain more
Roll the Dices eh? Vote_lcap0%Roll the Dices eh? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Nope, enlighten me o' holy monkey
Roll the Dices eh? Vote_lcap0%Roll the Dices eh? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Mercedes
Webmaster
Webmaster
Mercedes

Female
Number of posts : 243
Employment : Student/Princess
Registration date : 2007-02-23

Roll the Dices eh? Empty
PostSubject: Roll the Dices eh?   Roll the Dices eh? Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2007 1:47 pm

The rolling of dices is an automatic thing when a registerd emmber clicks the option of roleing the dice

I do not post the dice rolling after that person, it is automatic and since I am the webmaster is is automatrically put onto me

It is completely un used due to the fact i have no fluggin idea how to get round to fixing it, but it is mainly for battles.....if you wish to fight someone, then after each of your posts both of you two roll the dices.....person with the largest number wins, so therfore that character is killed.

In bigger RPG's, when two people wish to fight they can maybe both send in a banner to see who wins, then the winner gets to kill the other, or, as you may notice, you both roll the dice.

Personally, I think the killing of someone else due to the rolling of the dices is completely random and may be seen as unfair, but if you wish to fight soemone and then kill them, at the end of your post do this

If you are unable to do that, change the font, or soemthing that will get their attnetion......

The challenger, you msut roll the dice before, and if the other person does not accept, by writing either ACCEPTED or UNACCEPTED at the top of their post..they will then roll the dice and, after adding up the numbers, the winner gets to do another psot in which they cna kill the other player in whatever spectacular manner they wish e.g.

''I threw my enemy into a vat of molten taffy''

|Now for the warning:

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM USING THIS ROLLING OF THE DICES UNTIL ALL THE FAULTS HAVE BEEN CLEARED...YOU WILL BE INFORMED OF THIS WHEN IT IS READY FOR USE

Merc
x x
Back to top Go down
https://therpg.rpg-board.net
Teeler

Teeler

Male
Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2007-02-24

Roll the Dices eh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roll the Dices eh?   Roll the Dices eh? Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2007 2:26 pm

You are totaly right about that one. I rolled the dice once. You deleted the post. tongue
Back to top Go down

Roll the Dices eh?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The RPG Forum :: General Forum Talk :: RPG.com Times-
Jump to: