The RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Definite site for RPG

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Teh Updates

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Abyss Master
Administrator
Administrator
Abyss Master

Male
Number of posts : 285
Localisation : Norway (cause that's the best country in the world)
Employment : Student, Administrator
Hobbies : RP-ing, gaming, reading, driving, drawing etc.
Registration date : 2007-03-31

Teh Updates Empty
PostSubject: Teh Updates   Teh Updates Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 7:58 pm

Hiya people! Long time, and the summer slowly taking its toll of laziness on us as we go on vacation, take a cold, nice swim at the beach, eat icecream, watch the bad, bad weather, go on the Internet, play FFXII... yah, I've been busy, alright? Now, when you are reading this, you may, if watching closely, have discovered that we have made some TEENY TINY changes at this website, and the first one to tell us what that is will get the incredible pleasure of not being banned! How fun is that?

Apart from this treasure hunting, you may also have noticed the lack of absence from some of our RPGs. My apologies to you guys, but Kquaranda is leaving, and Zugotia is soon to follow, seeing as it WILL BE TRANSFERRED TO LOZ.COM! So go there if you want to RP in it. This means that until further Lords of War is only choice (as well as the tutorial RPGs, which I beg you newer members to use; this IS a site dedicated to RPing...) but we may see the dawn of newer RPGs soon. That is what we've got RPG Masters for (yes Andoman, I'm looking at you <.<)

Also want to remind you guys of the following;

* The Super Smash Bros Tournament is not yet on track, and seeing as we lack active people to participate, it may ultimately die. So if you, a member of this website, are just taking a peek at this thread, do know that your activeness may be what saves it from total destruction.

* The Knight's Council in LoW. The thread is now up, and it's just for you guys who have joined the RP to post. I want to point out that it is also possible to join the RPG still, but we will ultimately reach a point where reinforcements are no longer possible. So if you want to join, now is the ultimate time to do so.

* Stay cool. stay sharp, stay active!
Back to top Go down
http://www.legendofzelda.com/forums/
Menelaus
Administrator
Administrator
Menelaus

Male
Number of posts : 205
Employment : Custodial Engineer w/a specialization in Trash Management,college student, a Civil Engineer intern
Registration date : 2007-02-24

Teh Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teh Updates   Teh Updates Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 1:29 am

Abyss Master wrote:
Hiya people! Long time, and the summer slowly taking its toll of laziness on us as we go on vacation, take a cold, nice swim at the beach, eat icecream, watch the bad, bad weather, go on the Internet, play FFXII... yah, I've been busy, alright?

Just reading that makes me depressed. You got to go on Vacation, and do all of that cool stuff. Me...I got to work...and work...Oh did I mention that I had to work. In fact, I am still at work writing this. So if any of you who are wondering why I am being lazy here. That is why. And I am not sorry about that for I am getting a check over a thousand every two weeks. Not to shabby for a 19 year old. Cool

Just do what Abyss says and you all will do just fine. So members who are reading this, please stay and be active. It kind of helps move things along around here.
Back to top Go down

Teh Updates
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The RPG Forum :: General Forum Talk :: RPG.com Times-
Jump to: