The RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Definite site for RPG

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Midnari

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Midnight

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-07-25

Midnari Empty
PostSubject: Midnari   Midnari Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 9:03 pm

OOC: Heh…For those who read my Remake…Er…There will be more once my mind starts working again but that’s off topic. If you read my Remake of Midnight’s Past then you should know this Character very well.

Name: Midnari

Height: 6’ 2”

Weight: 180

Moves: Dragon Sweep, Dark Lunge, Black hole, Shadow ball, Abyssal twister, Crescent Kick, Brother’s Light, and Weapon Mimic.

Origin: Katon, and tortured soul who no longer knows of good or evil and fights only with the intent to kill.

Weapon: Shadow Blades (Eh…They’ll be seen soon enough) and Shadow magic.

Personality: Cold and distant. Midnari never wants to prolong a battle no matter who it is he's fighting, not out of fear but out of hatred for torture and dishonor. If it's possible to end a fight soon, he's willing to do so. Always give another warrior your best and never toy with them.

Bio: Born in the land of Katon and taken when he was young. His family killed and himself and his brother taken capitive and tortured by people of the likes he had never seen. He escaped after years of captivity and stumbled his way in the desert, coming across companions, and eventually the fabled Swords of Shadow. The ability to morph into any weapon needed made them quite useful, though, Midnari would rather them stay in Katana form. Two in each hand makes him an unholy force.

Appearance: Cold, piercing eyes never looked better on a person then it does on Midnari's scarred body. Black cloth clothes covers his body along with two ornate sheathes that are strapped to his side by a black belt, barely visable on his black clothes. His shoulder length white hair, although strange, came in handy as it reflected the Katonian sun.

OOC: Liked this one much more then I had a second ago. Thank god for the profile, though, I feel it may have some errors, if so, I'm sorry.

Last edited by on Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Abyss Master
Administrator
Administrator
Abyss Master

Male
Number of posts : 285
Localisation : Norway (cause that's the best country in the world)
Employment : Student, Administrator
Hobbies : RP-ing, gaming, reading, driving, drawing etc.
Registration date : 2007-03-31

Midnari Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnari   Midnari Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 9:08 pm

Looks good, Midnight. Though I wonder... for those who don't know Midnari from your story, could you please post personality and biography, too? It would be appreciated, as those are the requirements to have him approved. Once you have, I'll approve your character. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.legendofzelda.com/forums/
Midnight

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-07-25

Midnari Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnari   Midnari Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 9:12 pm

Alright, no problem. I was wondering why I didn't like the profile, this should help me get over my empty feeling inside with it. *Yawns* Come back in about five minutes. Shouldn't take too long.
Back to top Go down
Abyss Master
Administrator
Administrator
Abyss Master

Male
Number of posts : 285
Localisation : Norway (cause that's the best country in the world)
Employment : Student, Administrator
Hobbies : RP-ing, gaming, reading, driving, drawing etc.
Registration date : 2007-03-31

Midnari Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnari   Midnari Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 11:41 pm

And approved, yus. This looks rather good, better than any of the other characters! Way to go!

*two thumbs up*
Back to top Go down
http://www.legendofzelda.com/forums/
Sponsored content

Midnari Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnari   Midnari Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Midnari
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The RPG Forum :: Character Creation for SSB Tournament-
Jump to: